Learn Go: Loops, Arrays, Maps, and Structs
Learn about important Go concepts such as loops, arrays, maps, and structs!
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary3 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Go (Golang) is a powerful open-source programming language supported by Google that is often thought of as the language of the Cloud. It is used by Dropbox, Meta, Riot Games, and many other companies. Loops, arrays, maps, and structs are powerful aspects of the language that allow for greater program complexity.
Syllabus4 lessons • 4 projects • 4 quizzes
Projects in this course
Looping through a Food OrderChallenge your understanding of loops in Go by ordering some food!
CatnappedUse our Golang array, random generation, and function knowledge in order to resolve the mystery of the missing cat!
Currency ConverterUse our Golang map and input knowledge to write a simple currency converter.
Learn Go: Loops, Arrays, Maps, and Structs course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn Go: Loops, Arrays, Maps, and Structs today!
Looking for something else?
Setting Up Go LocallyRead this article to set up the Go programming language on your computer and start making your own programs locally!
Using Arrays to Group DataUse arrays to keep track of your data in an orderly fashion.
ArraysLike vectors, the array is a data structure used in C++ to store a sequential collection of elements. Unlike vectors, its size cannot be changed.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn Go: Loops and ArraysAutomate repetitive actions using loops and organize and manipulate data with arrays.2 hours
- Free course
Learn GoLearn how to use Go (Golang), an open-source programming language supported by Google!4 hours
- Free course
Learn Go: FundamentalsLearn how to use Go (Golang), an open-source programming language supported by Google.2 hours
Browse more topics
- Go154,224 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,876,488 learners enrolled
- DevOps2,936,453 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,216,713 learners enrolled
- For Business9,751,337 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,441,649 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,786,833 learners enrolled
- Python4,532,293 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,098,222 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.