Learn Go: Maps and Structs
Create associations in data using maps and organize related data using structs.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary2 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Continue your Go learning journey with Learn Go: Maps and Structs. Level up your Go programming knowledge by learning how to create associations in data using maps and organize related data using structs.
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn Go: Maps and Structs today!
Looking for something else?
Setting Up Go LocallyRead this article to set up the Go programming language on your computer and start making your own programs locally!
Windows HardeningResearch and apply hardening techniques to the Windows OS.
Standard Controller ActionsGuide for Rails' seven standard controller actions used for displaying and modifying data.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn GoLearn how to use Go (Golang), an open-source programming language supported by Google!4 hours
- Free course
Learn Go: FundamentalsLearn how to use Go (Golang), an open-source programming language supported by Google.2 hours
- Free course
Learn Go: FunctionsTake your Golang skills to the next level by learning how to use Go functions to create modular programs.1 hour
Browse more topics
- Go154,792 learners enrolled
- DevOps2,949,899 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,241,029 learners enrolled
- For Business9,767,260 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,466,776 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,894,208 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,805,686 learners enrolled
- Python4,547,662 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,113,622 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.