Time to completeApprox. 2 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Ready to start your journey into the HTML programming language? Take Learn HTML: Fundamentals. All websites use HTML—it’s a fundamental part of every web developer’s toolkit. HTML is used to provide the content that structure web pages.
Hands-on learningDon’t just watch or read about someone else coding — write your own code live in our online, interactive platform. You’ll even get AI-driven recommendations on what you need to review to help keep you on track.
Projects in this course
Fashion BlogIt's time to build fluency in HTML Fundamentals. In this next project, we're going to practice Structure in HTML so you can hone your skills and feel confident taking them to the real world. Why? This project will help you to understand and master the building blocks of a webpage. It'll all build up from these foundations. What's next? A blogger, a developer, a stylish website. You got this!
Learn HTML: Fundamentals course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn HTML: Semantic HTMLLearn how to use Semantic HTML to create cleaner, more accessible web pages.Beginner Friendly1 hour
- Free course
Learn HTML: TablesLearn how to create HTML tables to present data in an organized manner and format your tables with CSS.Beginner Friendly1 hour
- Free course
Learn HTML: FormsLearn how to create HTML forms with various input fields to collect and validate user data.Beginner Friendly2 hours
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,629,762 learners enrolled
- HTML & CSS3,601,459 learners enrolled
- For Business9,518,168 learners enrolled
- Web Design3,558,865 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations12,504,472 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,145,442 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,574,259 learners enrolled
- Python4,368,657 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing3,950,424 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.