Time to completeApprox. 1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Continue your HTML learning journey with Learn HTML: Tables. You’ll learn how to present data in an organized manner with HTML tables.
Skills you'll gain
Identify various components of an HTML table.
Create tables with the desired number of rows and columns.
Format tables using attributes and basic CSS.
Hands-on learningDon’t just watch or read about someone else coding — write your own code live in our online, interactive platform. You’ll even get AI-driven recommendations on what you need to review to help keep you on track.
Projects in this course
Wine Festival ScheduleIn this project, we're going to practice tabular organization in HTML so you can hone your skills and feel confident taking them to the real world. Why? If you're going to have data on a webpage, you've got to master the skill of effectively and aesthetically organizing it – an HTML table is the perfect solution.
Learn HTML: Tables course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Looking for something else?
HTML GlossaryProgramming reference for HTML elements.
Create and View a Web Page on Your ComputerIf you've completed many Codecademy courses, but still find yourself asking, "Where can I write code on my own computer?", then start here!
What is a Relational Database Management System?Learn about RDBMS and the language used to access large datasets – SQL.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn SQL: Multiple TablesCombine data stored across multiple tables using joins, unions, and temporary tables.Beginner Friendly2 hours
- Free course
Learn HTML: FundamentalsBuild an important foundation for creating the structure and content for web pages.Beginner Friendly2 hours
- Free course
Learn HTML: Semantic HTMLLearn how to use Semantic HTML to create cleaner, more accessible web pages.Beginner Friendly1 hour
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,627,028 learners enrolled
- HTML & CSS3,600,143 learners enrolled
- For Business9,515,799 learners enrolled
- Web Design3,557,502 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations12,500,334 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,141,233 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,570,970 learners enrolled
- Python4,366,001 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing3,947,922 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.