Learn Intermediate Python 3: Exceptions and Unit Testing
Learn to maintain a healthy codebase by creating unit tests using Python’s built-in
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary3 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn Intermediate Python 3: Exceptions and Unit Testing:
- Learn Intermediate Python 3: Object-Oriented Programming
About this course
Continue your Python 3 learning journey with Learn Intermediate Python 3: Exceptions and Unit Testing. Write tests to maintain a healthy codebase, and create unit tests to make sure your code is error and bug-free. Utilize exception handling to deal with Python errors effectively.
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn Intermediate Python 3: Exceptions and Unit Testing today!
Looking for something else?
Software Testing MethodologiesLearn about software testing methodologies and some specific strategies that use a test-first approach to software development.
Introduction to Testing with Mocha and ChaiThis article provides a high-level overview of unit testing, why tests are important, and what the Mocha and Chai frameworks provide.
Generative AI for Unit TestingUse ChatGPT to create unit tests for our Python code.
Related courses and paths
Learn Intermediate Python 3Learn Intermediate Python 3 and practice leveraging Python’s unique features to build powerful, sophisticated applications.With Certificate19 hours
- Free course
Learn React TestingBegin testing quickly with Jest and simplify component testing with React Testing Library.4 hours
- Free course
Learn Testing for Web Development: Model TestingLearn how to create the model layer of a web application using Mongoose and TDD.2 hours
Browse more topics
- Python4,536,495 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,448,262 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,223,128 learners enrolled
- For Business9,755,284 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,880,841 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,791,767 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,102,481 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,903,605 learners enrolled
- IT3,860,812 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.