Learn Intermediate Python 3: Functions, Namespaces, and Scope
Dive deeper into the unique ways to utilize functions to create cleaner and more efficient software.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary4 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn Intermediate Python 3: Functions, Namespaces, and Scope:
- Learn Python 3
About this course
Continue your Python 3 learning journey with Learn Intermediate Python 3: Functions, Namespaces, and Scope. Learn about using the Python 3 unpacking operators (
**) to create flexible function arguments. Use lambda and higher-order functions to write more efficient code.
Syllabus3 lessons • 1 projects • 3 quizzes
Learn Intermediate Python 3: Functions, Namespaces, and Scope course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn Intermediate Python 3: Functions, Namespaces, and Scope today!
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn C++: FunctionsTake your C++ skills to the next level by learning how to use using C++ functions to write more flexible, modular, reusable code.3 hours
- Free course
- Free course
Learn Swift: FunctionsContinue your Swift journey by learning functions — reusable and callable code blocks!2 hours
Browse more topics
- Python4,542,297 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,457,642 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,232,515 learners enrolled
- For Business9,761,571 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,887,772 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,799,040 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,108,237 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,910,097 learners enrolled
- IT3,867,128 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.