Learn Intermediate Python 3: Iterators and Generators
Learn how to create and implement your own iterators and generators in Python.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary4 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn Intermediate Python 3: Iterators and Generators:
- Learn Intermediate Python 3: Exceptions and Unit Testing
About this course
Continue your Python 3 learning journey with Learn Intermediate Python 3: Iterators and Generators. Learn how to master iterators, the key to better code efficiency and management. Then learn about generators, which allow for the creation of iterators without having to implement
Projects in this course
Event CoordinatorIn this project, you will practice further with creating generators to retrieve and iterate through streams of data as well as using various methods to manipulate the generator data.
New Teacher in TownIn this project, you will work with several different types of iterables to create iterators to help you set up and organize the new class you’ll be teaching.
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn Intermediate Python 3: Iterators and Generators today!
Looking for something else?
What is Python?What is Python, and what can it do?
Programming in Python on a ChromebookThis article will teach you how to run Python code on Chromebooks so you can do off-platform Python projects on your Chromebook.
Installing Python 3 and Python PackagesLearn how to install Python packages and download Python 3 with Anaconda and Miniconda on Mac and Windows.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
- Free course
- Free course
Browse more topics
- Python4,529,956 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,437,922 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,212,883 learners enrolled
- For Business9,748,895 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,873,620 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,784,044 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,095,913 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,896,552 learners enrolled
- IT3,853,835 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.