Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary4 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Syllabus5 lessons • 5 projects • 5 quizzes
Projects in this course
Madison Square MarketIn this project, we're going to practice mouse actions in jQuery so you can hone your skills and feel confident taking them to the real world. Why? The easiest way to get a hang of jQuery events and actions is to start with events triggered by your mouse.
Trivia CardIn this project, we're going to practice effects in jQuery so you can hone your skills and feel confident taking them to the real world. Why? Effects give your webpage a polished, professional feel that users will appreciate.
FeedsterIn project, we're going to practice event handlers in jQuery so you can hone your skills and feel confident taking them to the real world. Why? Event handlers help to provide a natural feedback for the user when they interact with your page.
Learn jQuery course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The course has been amazing and extremely interesting. The support has been great and the way the course is laid out and set up, it is good for anyone, including those whom have no computer experience. I am an example of this. Some parts have been difficult, understandable, but the help and support is there for you to overcome it.Darren W.Verified Learner
- The jQuery course is very entertaining and easy to follow. The challenges help with strengthening the aquired knowledge!Laurentiu E.Verified Learner
- Interesting course. Gives a thorough introduction to jQuery with lots of examples and practice. Instructions are easy to understand and if you get stuck on something the resources provided for help are really useful. I really enjoyed this one :)Steffi R.Verified Learner
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn jQuery today!
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
- Free course
Learn jQuery: StylesModify the CSS properties of an HTML element using jQuery style methods.1 hour
- Free course
Learn jQuery: DOM TraversingSelect HTML elements efficiently using jQuery methods to traverse the DOM.1 hour
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,863,104 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,198,737 learners enrolled
- For Business9,739,276 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,423,561 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,773,222 learners enrolled
- Python4,521,185 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,087,334 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,886,895 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.