Learn Linear Regression with R
Learn about the difference between simple linear regression and multiple linear regression in R
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary3 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn Linear Regression with R:
- Learn R
About this course
This course is an introduction to the topic of linear regression and how to implement them using the R programming language. Linear regression models are used in machine learning, so this course serves as an introduction to the topic as well. R is used by professionals in the Data Analysis and Data Science fields as part of their daily work.
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn Linear Regression with R today!
Looking for something else?
Introduction to Regression AnalysisThis article is a brief introduction to the formal theory (otherwise known as Math) behind regression analysis.
What is Scikit-Learn?Open-source ML library for Python. Built on NumPy, SciPy, and Matplotlib.
Regression vs. ClassificationLearn about the two types of Supervised Learning algorithms.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Linear Regression in PythonLearn how to fit, interpret, and compare linear regression models in Python.6 hours
- Free course
Machine Learning: Introduction with RegressionGet started with machine learning and learn how to build, implement, and evaluate linear regression models.3 hours
- Free course
How to Choose a Linear Regression ModelLearn about the differences between different regression models and how to decide which one to use.1 hour
Browse more topics
- R324,233 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,773,222 learners enrolled
- Machine Learning1,015,566 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,198,737 learners enrolled
- For Business9,739,276 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,423,561 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,863,104 learners enrolled
- Python4,521,185 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,087,334 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.