Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary5 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Whether you are brand new to the tech field, or a seasoned software engineer, you’ll need to know your way around a database — especially for careers in back-end or full-stack development , data science, machine learning, or database administration. MongoDB is a popular NoSQL document-oriented database management system. NoSQL, or “not only SQL”, databases are fast and flexible, scalable, and quick to get started with. They’re becoming increasingly popular in the industry, currently MongoDB is used by companies like Google, Verizon, eBay, and many more! This course was built in partnership with the experts at MongoDB to help you learn this popular database technology or take your existing database management skills to the next level.
Syllabus5 lessons • 3 projects • 5 quizzes
Projects in this course
The Data StreamRetrieve and use data from your popular online streaming service with MongoDB!
The Artist's BargainUse MongoDB to track a painting inventory for your website.
Movie HistorianApply your knowledge of MongoDB indexes to maximize the efficiency of your movie history queries!
Learn MongoDB course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The course was absolutely interactive and kept me stuck to my chair. I am absolutely impressed by how easy it has become to learn anything!Anurag P.Verified Learner
- Clear and well-structured course that provides valuable hands-on practice. I found it easy to understand and navigate, making the learning experience enjoyable. The practical exercises were particularly beneficial in reinforcing the concepts. Overall, I highly recommend this MongoDB course for anyone looking to gain practical knowledge in a well-organized manner.Sergei T.Verified Learner
- I recently completed the Learn Mongo DB course and I found it incredibly informative and engaging. The course covered a wide range of topics related to MongoDB, from the basics of NoSQL databases to more advanced concepts like sharding and replication.Miodrag S.Verified Learner
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn MongoDB today!
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Skill path
Analyze Data with RUse R to process, analyze, and visualize data.Includes 7 CoursesWith Certificate21 hours
- Career path
Data Scientist: Machine Learning SpecialistMachine Learning Data Scientists solve problems at scale, make predictions, find patterns, and more! They use Python, SQL, and algorithms.Includes 27 CoursesWith Professional Certification90 hours
- Free course
Learn the Basics of Programming with CodecademyThis course is for new programmers who aren't sure what they want to learn about. Take this course to jumpstart your learning journey!1 hour
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,873,620 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,784,044 learners enrolled
- DevOps2,934,450 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,437,922 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,212,883 learners enrolled
- For Business9,748,895 learners enrolled
- Python4,529,956 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,095,913 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,896,552 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.