Learn p5.js: Interaction
Add interactivity to your p5.js sketch with mouse and keyboard functions.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary2 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Continue your creative coding learning journey with Learn p5.js: Interaction. You’ll learn to add interactivity to your p5.js sketch with mouse and keyboard functions.
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn p5.js: Interaction today!
Looking for something else?
Creating a Local p5.js ProjectLearn how to set up p5.js projects from scratch on your own computer.
What is a Web App?Learn about web apps and what goes into building them.
Affordances, Signifiers, and ClickabilityThis article covers the design concepts of affordances and signifiers as well as some of their applications in web design.
Related courses and paths
Learn Interaction DesignDesign effective user interactions and flows with thoughtful information architecture.With Certificate2 hours
- Free course
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,899,584 learners enrolled
- Open Source297,699 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,248,491 learners enrolled
- For Business9,772,007 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,474,701 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,811,391 learners enrolled
- Python4,552,416 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,118,359 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.