Time to completeApprox. 10 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites3 coursesWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn p5.js:
- Learn HTML
- Learn CSS
About this course
Syllabus6 lessons • 4 projects • 4 quizzes
Hands-on learningDon’t just watch or read about someone else coding — write your own code live in our online, interactive platform. You’ll even get AI-driven recommendations on what you need to review to help keep you on track.
Projects in this course
Learn p5.js course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Looking for something else?
Creating a Local p5.js ProjectLearn how to set up p5.js projects from scratch on your own computer.
Make the Most of Your Codecademy MembershipLearn about the different features Codecademy has to offer!
What is Programming?Programming is a collaboration between humans and computers.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn p5.js: MediaAdd and manipulate media assets, such as images and videos, in your p5.js sketch.Intermediate2 hours
- Free course
Learn p5.js: InteractionAdd interactivity to your p5.js sketch with mouse and keyboard functions.Intermediate2 hours
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,631,800 learners enrolled
- Open Source287,816 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations12,507,318 learners enrolled
- For Business9,519,871 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,148,317 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,576,571 learners enrolled
- Python4,370,590 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing3,952,070 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.