Time to completeApprox. 1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Continue your Phaser learning journey with Learn Phaser.js: Physics. You’ll learn how to incorporate physics rules like gravity into your game. You’ll also make use of the keyboard to control newly created sprites in your game!
Hands-on learningDon’t just watch or read about someone else coding — write your own code live in our online, interactive platform. You’ll even get AI-driven recommendations on what you need to review to help keep you on track.
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Looking for something else?
HTML5 Game Development with PhaserLearn about HTML5 game development with one of the most popular frameworks, Phaser!
Phaser Quick GuideNeed a quick reference to fundamental Phaser concepts? Check this guide out!
Developing Phaser 3 Games LocallyLearn how to develop Phaser 3 games locally on your own computer.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn Phaser.js: FundamentalsLearn about the HTML5 game development framework that makes writing browser-based games a breeze.Intermediate2 hours
- Free course
Learn Phaser.js: Animations and VisualsMake your Phaser game stand out visually using animations and camera effects.Intermediate2 hours
- Skill path
Create Video Games with Phaser.jsIt’s easy to get lost in the flow of a good game. But behind every power-up and boss battle is simple code that brings the game to life.Includes 8 CoursesWith CertificateBeginner Friendly27 hours
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,627,028 learners enrolled
- Game Development174,261 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations12,500,334 learners enrolled
- For Business9,515,799 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,141,233 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,570,970 learners enrolled
- Python4,366,001 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing3,947,922 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.