Learn PHP: Arrays and Loops
Learn how to use for-loops and while-loops to execute the same code multiple times.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary3 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Continue your PHP learning journey! So much of the information that you encounter on the web is arranged in lists—creating and manipulating arrays is an integral component of developing meaningful programs. You will also learn how to use for-loops and while-loops to execute the same code multiple times.
Learn PHP: Arrays and Loops course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn PHP: Arrays and Loops today!
Looking for something else?
Using Arrays to Group DataUse arrays to keep track of your data in an orderly fashion.
ArraysLike vectors, the array is a data structure used in C++ to store a sequential collection of elements. Unlike vectors, its size cannot be changed.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn C#: Arrays and LoopsLearn how to organize data and automate repetitive tasks with arrays and loops.3 hours
- Free course
- Free course
Learn PHP: IntroductionLearn about PHP, a programming language used in modern web development, and build a strong foundation in PHP by learning about basic syntax.2 hours
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,884,362 learners enrolled
- PHP297,966 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,227,896 learners enrolled
- For Business9,758,468 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,453,026 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,795,444 learners enrolled
- Python4,539,400 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,105,409 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,906,912 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.