Time to completeApprox. 2 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Continue your PHP learning journey! Programmers use object-oriented programming (OOP) to model elements of the real world. Learn how to make your own classes and initialize objects based on the defined classes.
Hands-on learningDon’t just watch or read about someone else coding — write your own code live in our online, interactive platform. You’ll even get AI-driven recommendations on what you need to review to help keep you on track.
Learn PHP: Objects and Classes course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Looking for something else?
HTML: Classes vs IDsIn this article, learn more about the differences between HTML classes and IDs.
Common Mistakes with ConditionalsIn this article will go over some mistakes that are easy to make when writing more complex programs with conditionals.
Related courses and paths
- Skill path
Learn PHPLearn the fundamentals of PHP, one of the most popular languages of modern web development.Includes 8 CoursesWith CertificateBeginner Friendly17 hours
- Free course
- Free course
Learn PHP: IntroductionLearn about PHP, a programming language used in modern web development, and build a strong foundation in PHP by learning about basic syntax.Beginner Friendly2 hours
Browse more topics
- PHP291,713 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,631,662 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations12,507,297 learners enrolled
- For Business9,519,819 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,148,285 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,576,443 learners enrolled
- Python4,370,504 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing3,952,070 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,733,421 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.