Time to completeApprox. 1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Ready to start your journey into Raspberry Pi? Take Learn Raspberry Pi: Introduction — explore innovative projects and see how the world-famous tiny computer interfaces with the world. Learn about the different types of Raspberry Pi boards, the interfaces, and how to set up a general computing system.
Hands-on learningDon’t just watch or read about someone else coding — write your own code live in our online, interactive platform. You’ll even get AI-driven recommendations on what you need to review to help keep you on track.
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Looking for something else?
Raspberry Pi DesktopExperience the Raspberry Pi Through the Desktop.
Bitcoin, Ethereum, and SolanaIn this article, we'll discuss popular blockchains, their consensus models, and their unique benefits, drawbacks, and tradeoffs.
Java Style GuideLet's look at a few Java standards before we jump into the syntax.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn Raspberry Pi: ElectronicsBlend hardware and software with digital electronics and Raspberry Pi.Beginner Friendly1 hour
- Free course
Learn Raspberry Pi: Command LineUse the command line to discover more about the Linux operating system and the Raspberry Pi.Beginner Friendly1 hour
- Free course
Operating Systems: IntroductionLearn about the basics of Operating Systems and how they manage a computer’s hardware.Beginner Friendly< 1 hour
Browse more topics
- Python4,370,504 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,148,285 learners enrolled
- Bash/Shell599,802 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations12,507,297 learners enrolled
- For Business9,519,819 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,631,662 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,576,443 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing3,952,070 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,733,421 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.