Learn React Router v6
Learn how to use the popular React Router library to easily create navigation components.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary2 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn React Router v6:
- Learn React
About this course
Do you have a grasp on the foundations of React and feel ready to take the next step? Are you interested in learning how to implement routing for a single-page application (SPA) using React Router version 6? Level up your React skills and get up to date with the most recent iteration of React Router with Learn React Router v6. With React Router, you’ll be able to create seamless user experiences through front-end routing, allowing users to navigate your app without clunky page refreshes.
Skills you'll gain
Route users to different views in a single-page-application
Build navigational components that link to other page views
Use URL parameters to sort and filter resources
Build flexible routes with dynamic routing
Establish continuity between views with nested routing
Syllabus1 lessons • 1 projects • 1 quizzes
Learn React Router v6 course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn React Router v6 today!
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- In progress...
- Free course
Learn React: Additional BasicsTake your React skills to the next level by learning how to apply styles and use forms to get user input.1 hour
- Free course
Learn React: State ManagementManage states using programming patterns for mixing components with and without states.1 hour
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,899,584 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,248,491 learners enrolled
- For Business9,772,007 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,474,701 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,811,391 learners enrolled
- Python4,552,416 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,118,359 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,921,246 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.