Learn React Testing
Begin testing quickly with Jest and simplify component testing with React Testing Library.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary4 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites2 coursesWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn React Testing:
- Learn React
- Learn Redux
About this course
Do you have the basics of React down and are ready to take the next step? Advance your React skills with one of our new interactive offerings: React Testing.
Projects in this course
Currency ComparisonPractice testing with Jest for Currency Comparison, an application that helps users compare their hourly salaries with other currencies.
CopyCat TestingWe will test the CopyCat app by using the React Testing Library to mimic user interactions. Learners will have the opportunity to practice React Testing Library concepts such as querying for DOM nodes, jest-dom matchers and testing asynchronous interactions.
Learn React Testing course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn React Testing today!
Looking for something else?
React Developer ToolsUse React Developer Tools to debug your React applications.
Software Testing MethodologiesLearn about software testing methodologies and some specific strategies that use a test-first approach to software development.
Creating a React AppUse create-react-app to easily create a React application on your own computer.
Related courses and paths
Learn Advanced ReactLearn advanced React techniques and topics including custom hooks, error boundaries, the Context API, and optimization.With Certificate5 hours
- Free course
- Free course
Learn React: Additional BasicsTake your React skills to the next level by learning how to apply styles and use forms to get user input.1 hour
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,884,362 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,227,896 learners enrolled
- For Business9,758,468 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,453,026 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,795,444 learners enrolled
- Python4,539,400 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,105,409 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,906,912 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.