Time to completeApprox. 2 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites3 coursesWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn Recommender Systems:
- Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Machine Learning: K-Nearest Neighbors
- Foundations of Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
About this course
Recommender systems are at the heart of so many applications we use everyday from your favorite movie streaming service to food delivery to dating apps! This course walks you through what they are, how they work, what makes a good recommender system and how to build one
Skills you'll gain
Build a recommender system
Assess the performance of a recommender system
Improve on the performance of your recommender system model
Learn Recommender Systems
Learn about recommender systems
Hands-on learningDon’t just watch or read about someone else coding — write your own code live in our online, interactive platform. You’ll even get AI-driven recommendations on what you need to review to help keep you on track.
Projects in this course
Learn Recommender Systems course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.