Enhance your React applications with Redux, a popular state-management library.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary7 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites3 coursesWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn Redux:
- Learn HTML
- Learn React
About this course
If you’re building React applications, you’re likely sharing some kind of data between React components. When the application scales and sharing that data gets more complex, it’s time to use a state-management library.
Compared to other state-management libraries, Redux is more popular and better supported with documentation. Popularity means that knowing Redux can give you a leg up on other React developers when applying for jobs. Good documentation means you can get up and running quickly.
If you’re not convinced, here are just a few applications that use Redux:
Syllabus5 lessons • 4 projects • 4 quizzes
Learn Redux course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn Redux today!
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn Redux: Redux ToolkitRefactor your code with Redux Toolkit, an essential package for any Redux application.1 hour
- Free course
Learn Redux: Middleware and ThunksLearn how to manage asynchronous operations and create Redux middleware and thunks to handle asynchronous actions.1 hour
- Skill path
Create an Advanced Web App with React and ReduxLearn how to build advanced web applications with React and Redux.Includes 6 CoursesWith Certificate22 hours
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,901,964 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,251,925 learners enrolled
- For Business9,774,156 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,478,353 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,813,954 learners enrolled
- Python4,554,617 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,120,570 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,923,548 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.