Learn Redux: Redux Toolkit
Refactor your code with Redux Toolkit, an essential package for any Redux application.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Continue your Redux learning journey with Learn Redux: Redux Toolkit. Redux Toolkit contains packages and functions that are essential for building a Redux app. It builds in the best practices, simplifies most Redux tasks, prevents common mistakes, and makes it easier to write Redux applications.
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn Redux: Redux Toolkit today!
Looking for something else?
MVC Architecture for Full-Stack AppBuild the connections between the Model, View, and Controller of an expense tracker application.
What is Scikit-Learn?Open-source ML library for Python. Built on NumPy, SciPy, and Matplotlib.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn Redux: FundamentalsImplement the Redux state management into your application using core methods of the Redux API.5 hours
- Skill path
Create an Advanced Web App with React and ReduxLearn how to build advanced web applications with React and Redux.Includes 6 CoursesWith Certificate22 hours
- Free course
Learn Redux: Middleware and ThunksLearn how to manage asynchronous operations and create Redux middleware and thunks to handle asynchronous actions.1 hour
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,866,681 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,203,630 learners enrolled
- For Business9,742,542 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,428,543 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,776,999 learners enrolled
- Python4,524,255 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,090,313 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,890,229 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.