Learn SQL: Multiple Tables
Combine data stored across multiple tables using joins, unions, and temporary tables.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary2 hours
Prerequisites2 coursesWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn SQL: Multiple Tables:
- Intro to SQL
- Learn SQL: Aggregate Functions
About this course
Continue your SQL learning journey! In this course, you will learn how to combine data stored across multiple tables. You’ll build custom datasets using joins, unions, and temporary tables.
Skills you'll gain
Join multiple tables across a database
Construct temporary tables
Identify primary and foreign keys
Projects in this course
Lyft Trip DataIt's time to build fluency in SQL fundamentals. In this project, we're going to practice using multiple tables in SQL so you can hone your skills and feel confident taking them to the real world. Why? It's important to understand how to interact with multiple tables in a single query. What's next? A data analyst, ride sharing, more SQL. You got this!
Learn SQL: Multiple Tables course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn SQL: Multiple Tables today!
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn HTML: TablesLearn how to create HTML tables to present data in an organized manner and format your tables with CSS.1 hour
- Skill path
Analyze Data with SQLLearn to analyze data with SQL and prepare for technical interviews.Includes 8 CoursesWith Certificate16 hours
Learn Data Analysis with PandasLearn the basics of Pandas, an industry standard Python library that provides tools for data manipulation and analysis.With Certificate6 hours
Browse more topics
- Data Science5,817,495 learners enrolled
- SQL1,614,960 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,256,625 learners enrolled
- For Business9,777,370 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,483,224 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,905,628 learners enrolled
- Python4,557,495 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,123,419 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,926,687 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.