Learn Statistics with R
Learn how to implement statistical models and run hypothesis tests in R.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary4 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn Statistics with R:
- Learn R
About this course
This course is a great introduction to both fundamental statistics concepts and the R programming language. R is used by professionals in the Data Analysis and Data Science fields as part of their daily work.
Syllabus9 lessons • 4 projects • 4 quizzes
Projects in this course
Central Tendency for Housing Data in RIn this project, you will use your knowledge of mean, median and mode to make conclusions about three boroughs in New York City: Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens.
Variance in Weather in RIn this project, you will try to find the best time to plan a trip to London by looking at a weather dataset containing over 39,000 pieces of weather-related data!
Life Expectancy By CountryIn this project, we will investigate a dataset containing information about life expectancy in different countries
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn Statistics with R today!
Looking for something else?
NormalizationThis article describes why normalization is necessary. It also demonstrates the pros and cons of min-max normalization and z-score normalization.
Software Testing MethodologiesLearn about software testing methodologies and some specific strategies that use a test-first approach to software development.
Create a Business Pitch Using ChatGPTUse ChatGPT to generate a business pitch that is effective and impactful
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn RLearn how to code and clean and manipulate data for analysis and visualization with the R programming language.14 hours
- Free course
Statistics: Variance and Standard DeviationLearn how to calculate, interpret, and report the variance and standard deviation1 hour
- Free course
Statistics: Mean, Median, ModeGet started with the most popular summary statistics: mean, median, and mode.1 hour
Browse more topics
- R324,233 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,773,222 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,198,737 learners enrolled
- For Business9,739,276 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,423,561 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,863,104 learners enrolled
- Python4,521,185 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,087,334 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,886,895 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.