Learn Swift: Arrays, Sets, and Dictionaries
Why Learn Swift: Arrays, Sets, and Dictionaries?
Continue your Swift learning journey! Incorporate collection types that allow you to store data in a meaningful way. Arrays store elements and keep the ordering, sets can sort a collection of unique data, and dictionaries create unique key-value pairs. Having these concepts under your toolbelt will ensure that you are able to store, access, and manipulate valuable information.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create lists of ordered information using arrays.
- Create collections of unique information using sets.
- Create unique key-value pairs with a dictionary.
- Identify when to use a specific collection type.
- Manipulate the data within arrays, sets, and dictionaries.
Notes on Prerequisites
We recommend that you complete Learn Swift: Variables before completing this course.
Codecademy courses have been taken by employees at
— Madelyn, Pinterest
I know from first-hand experience that you can go in knowing zero, nothing, and just get a grasp on everything as you go and start building right away.
Continue your Swift journey by learning these collection types: arrays, sets, and dictionaries!
DetailsEarn a certificate of completion
8 hours to complete in total