Time to completeApprox. 6 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Continue your Swift learning journey! Learn how to use Swift’s conditionals to set up logical decision-making programs that can address real-world scenarios. Then take on loops to handle repetitive tasks. This course will give you the tools you need to make flexible and dynamic programs!
Syllabus3 lessons • 4 projects • 3 quizzes
Hands-on learningDon’t just watch or read about someone else coding — write your own code live in our online, interactive platform. You’ll even get AI-driven recommendations on what you need to review to help keep you on track.
Projects in this course
Magic 8-BallIn this lesson, you've learned about and explored the power of a conditional and its role in programming. In this project, you'll be honing your knowledge of conditionals and previous Swift concepts by building a program that predicts the future!
Fizz BuzzWrite a program that prints the numbers from 1 to 100. But for multiples of 3 print "Fizz" instead of the number and for the multiples of 5 print "Buzz". For numbers which are multiples of both 3 and 5 print "FizzBuzz".
99 Bottles of MilkWrite a Swift program that uses loops to print the lyrics of a very repetitive song!
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Looking for something else?
Overview of Conditionals, Functions, and ScopeGet started on conditionals, functions, and scope, which are all universal programming concepts.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn C: Conditionals and LoopsLevel up your programming skills by learning how to use C loops and conditionals like `if` and `else`.Beginner Friendly2 hours
- Free course
Learn C++: LoopsLearn how to make your C++ programs more efficient by automating repetitive tasks with loops.Beginner Friendly1 hour
- Free course
Learn PHP: Conditionals and LogicWrite programs that handle complex decision-making using the boolean data type, conditionals, and comparison and logical operators.Beginner Friendly3 hours
Browse more topics
- Swift175,705 learners enrolled
- Mobile Development1,807,200 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations12,507,318 learners enrolled
- For Business9,519,871 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,148,317 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,631,800 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,576,571 learners enrolled
- Python4,370,590 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing3,952,070 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.