Learn Swift: Properties and Access Control
Explore some special types of properties and how access control works in Swift.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary2 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Continue your Swift learning journey with Learn Swift: Properties and Access Control. Learn how to protect information and respond to changes by exploring some special types of properties you can use in structures as well as how access control works in Swift, and how to apply it in the context of structures.
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn Swift: Properties and Access Control today!
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
OWASP Top 10: Broken Access ControlYou will learn about Broken Access Control, what it is and how to prevent it.< 1 hour
- Skill path
Build iOS Apps with SwiftUILearn how to build iOS applications with Swift and SwiftUI and publish them to Apples' App Store.Includes 7 CoursesWith Certificate12 hours
- Free course
Learn Java: Classes, Methods, Inheritance, and PolymorphismTake a deeper look into Java classes and methods and learn the basics of encapsulation.4 hours
Browse more topics
- Swift184,199 learners enrolled
- Mobile Development1,870,885 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,208,440 learners enrolled
- For Business9,745,904 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,433,466 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,870,187 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,780,681 learners enrolled
- Python4,527,212 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,093,219 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.