Time to completeApprox. 3 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Continue your Swift learning journey! Represent real-world objects using structs and classes. Swift offers these data types (and more) to give you fine control over the behavior of these real-world representations.
Syllabus2 lessons • 2 projects • 2 quizzes
Hands-on learningDon’t just watch or read about someone else coding — write your own code live in our online, interactive platform. You’ll even get AI-driven recommendations on what you need to review to help keep you on track.
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Looking for something else?
Why Data Structures?Learn what data structures are, why they are useful, and how you can use them effectively.
HTML: Classes vs IDsIn this article, learn more about the differences between HTML classes and IDs.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn Kotlin: Functions and ClassesDive into the world of functions and classes in Kotlin and learn how to write and implement ones of your own.Beginner Friendly2 hours
- Free course
Learn C++: Classes and ObjectsSharpen your C++ skills by learning how to use C++ classes and objects to build more scalable, modular programs.Beginner Friendly1 hour
- Free course
Learn Java: Object-Oriented ProgrammingExplore classes and objects in this introduction to object-oriented programming with Java.Beginner Friendly3 hours
Browse more topics
- Swift175,705 learners enrolled
- Mobile Development1,807,200 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations12,507,318 learners enrolled
- For Business9,519,871 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,148,317 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,631,800 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,576,571 learners enrolled
- Python4,370,590 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing3,952,070 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.