Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary4 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites2 coursesWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn Testing for Web Development:
About this course
Testing is essential for web development. A good test suite for a web application allows you to confidently build new features without breaking old ones and provides clear documentation for the rest of your team.
A good test suite, however, requires smart design and proficiency with automated tools. These skills are so important to high quality software that many teams in the tech industry employ engineers dedicated to testing.
Syllabus5 lessons • 3 projects • 5 quizzes
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn Testing for Web Development today!
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
- Free course
Learn Testing for Web Development: Model TestingLearn how to create the model layer of a web application using Mongoose and TDD.2 hours
Hypothesis Testing with PythonLearn how to plan, implement, and interpret different kinds of hypothesis tests in Python.With Certificate6 hours
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,894,208 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,241,029 learners enrolled
- For Business9,767,260 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,466,776 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,805,686 learners enrolled
- Python4,547,662 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,113,622 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,916,092 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.