Learn Testing for Web Development: Server Testing
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Continue your testing for web development learning journey with Learn Testing for Web Development: Model Testing. You’ll learn how to write tests that check for desired functionality in a web application’s server using SuperTest to imitate HTTP requests.
Projects in this course
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn Testing for Web Development: Server Testing today!
Looking for something else?
Spinning Up A Local ServerConfigure your computer to serve content from `localhost` using the Live Server extension and VS Code.
Software Testing MethodologiesLearn about software testing methodologies and some specific strategies that use a test-first approach to software development.
Back-End Web ArchitectureThis article provides an overview of servers, databases, routing, and anything else that happens between when a client makes a request and receives a response.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn Testing for Web Development: Model TestingLearn how to create the model layer of a web application using Mongoose and TDD.2 hours
- Free course
Learn Node.js: Setting Up a ServerBuild an HTTP server using Node.js to facilitate the connection between a client and a server.2 hours
- Free course
Learn Testing for Web Development: FundamentalsBuild better and more maintainable web applications through test-driven development.1 hour
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,894,208 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,241,029 learners enrolled
- For Business9,767,260 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,466,776 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,805,686 learners enrolled
- Python4,547,662 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,113,622 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,916,092 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.