Time to completeApprox. 2 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites2 coursesWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Machine Learning: Artificial Intelligence Decision Making with Minimax:
- Learn Python 3
- Supervised Learning I : Regressors, Classifiers and Trees
About this course
Continue your Machine Learning journey with Machine Learning: Artificial Intelligence with Minimax. Learn how to build perceptions into neural networks and make decisions with neural networks.
Skills you'll gain
Explain how neural networks word
Build a neural network
Play games with your computer
Hands-on learningDon’t just watch or read about someone else coding — write your own code live in our online, interactive platform. You’ll even get AI-driven recommendations on what you need to review to help keep you on track.
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Machine Learning: Artificial Intelligence Decision Making with Minimax today!Start
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Career path
Machine Learning/AI EngineerMachine Learning/AI Engineers build end-to-end ML applications and power many of the apps we use every day. They work in Python, Git, & ML.Includes 7 CoursesWith CertificateIntermediate45 hours
- Free course
Build a Machine Learning PipelineLearn how to build machine pipelines that automate your workflow and keep everything consistent.Intermediate1 hour
- Free course
Build Connect Four Using PythonPut your Python knowledge to the test by creating a fully interactive Connect Four game!Beginner Friendly< 1 hour
Browse more topics
- Python4,368,657 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,574,259 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,145,442 learners enrolled
- Machine Learning963,365 learners enrolled
- AI2,565,422 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations12,504,472 learners enrolled
- For Business9,518,168 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,629,762 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing3,950,424 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.