Learn to Code with Blockly
Want to learn how to get started with programming in an interactive way? Try our drag and drop code lessons!
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
This course teaches the basics of programming using the drag and drop language Blockly. Here you will learn fundamental programming concepts through interactive exercises without the need to write out programming syntax. This intuitive way to code will help build the skills you need to get started in programming!
Skills you'll gain
Learn If Statements
Syllabus5 lessons • 5 quizzes
Learn to Code with Blockly course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn to Code with Blockly today!
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn What to LearnIn this quick free course, you'll get the info you need to make your own decisions about what to learn.2 hours
- Free course
Learn How to CodeNew to coding? Start here and learn programming fundamentals that can be helpful for any language you learn.1 hour
Learn Python 3Learn the basics of Python 3, one of the most powerful, versatile, and in-demand programming languages today.With Certificate25 hours
Browse more topics
- Code Foundations13,219,674 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,444,730 learners enrolled
- For Business9,753,225 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,878,519 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,789,101 learners enrolled
- Python4,534,218 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,100,178 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,901,157 learners enrolled
- IT3,858,394 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.