Learn to Prevent SQL Injections with Node.js
Learn how to identify and defend against SQL Injections in Node.js applications.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary<1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn to Prevent SQL Injections with Node.js:
- Learn Node.js
About this course
Identifying and preventing SQL Injection Attacks on Node.js applications is an important defense measure to prevent serious damage to a system’s data or the leaking of personal information. To protect the Node.js application from such vulnerability, it is important to learn how and where to identify the vulnerability and how to eradicate it to secure your system.
Skills you'll gain
Identify the different types of SQL Injection Attacks.
Eradicate SQL Injection Attacks using protection strategies, sanitization and validators, and prepared statements.
Syllabus1 lessons • 1 projects • 1 quizzes
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn to Prevent SQL Injections with Node.js today!
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
OWASP Top 10: Injection AttacksYou will learn about some critical injection attacks; shell injection attacks, email header injection attacks, and SQL injection attacks.1 hour
- Skill path
Securing Express ApplicationsLearn how to defend against malicious attacks and improve user experiences using sessions, cookies, and password authentication.Includes 5 CoursesWith Certificate8 hours
Learn to Prevent Cross-Site Scripting with Node.jsLearn how to identify and prevent different types of Cross-Site Scripting attacks in Node.js apps.With Certificate1 hour
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,894,208 learners enrolled
- Cybersecurity159,467 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,241,029 learners enrolled
- For Business9,767,260 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,466,776 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,805,686 learners enrolled
- Python4,547,662 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,113,622 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,916,092 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.