Learn TypeScript: Fundamentals
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Projects in this course
Restaurant RecommenderIn this TypeScript project, you'll fix several bugs using the errors surfaced by TypeScript and add a new feature to the program. Hungry customers will be nomming in no time.
TypeMartIn this project, you'll use TypeScript to create the underlying logic for TypeMart—the coolest new online shop in the game.
Learn TypeScript: Fundamentals course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn TypeScript: Fundamentals today!
Looking for something else?
The tsconfig.json FileLet's explore what the tsconfig.json file is for.
How to Create a WebsiteIn this article, you will learn how to create your own web page and the difference between local and remote URLs.
Data Science ApplicationsRead about the different projects you can do with data science!
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn TypeScript: Complex TypesLearn how to apply types to more complex data structures like arrays and objects in TypeScript.3 hours
- Free course
Learn TypeScript: Object TypesLearn how to define property names, represent complex object shapes, and write more organized code in TypeScript.1 hour
- Free course
Learn Recommender SystemsLeverage machine learning to make recommendations with recommender systems.< 1 hour
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,894,208 learners enrolled
- For Business9,767,260 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,241,029 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,466,776 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,805,686 learners enrolled
- Python4,547,662 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,113,622 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,916,092 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.