Time to completeApprox. 10 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn TypeScript:
About this course
Syllabus7 lessons • 7 projects • 7 quizzes
Hands-on learningDon’t just watch or read about someone else coding — write your own code live in our online, interactive platform. You’ll even get AI-driven recommendations on what you need to review to help keep you on track.
Projects in this course
Restaurant RecommenderIn this TypeScript project, you'll fix several bugs using the errors surfaced by TypeScript and add a new feature to the program. Hungry customers will be nomming in no time.
TypeMartIn this project, you'll use TypeScript to create the underlying logic for TypeMart—the coolest new online shop in the game.
Pixel SmileUse your knowledge of types and functions to create a program that prints out pixel art.
Learn TypeScript course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- Loved it!! Made learning Typescript so enjoyable. I always prefer Codecademy courses over YouTube videos because typing the syntax several times helps build my muscle memory and confidence. Being able to go at my own speed is so much better than pausing and restarting a video multiple times.Valerie J.Verified Learner
- Informative, and the explanation has been clear and easy to follow. The exercises were also excellent and on point to put what I have learned into practice.Ahmed R.Verified Learner
- I love the hands-on experience that Codecademy provides, allowing me to implement what I learn by writing code. While I have used Coursera, Scrimba, Udemy, and Freecodecamp in the past, Codecademy offers a unique and positively impactful learning experience.Anmol B.Verified Learner
Our learners work at
Frequently asked questions about TypeScript
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn TypeScript: Object TypesLearn how to define property names, represent complex object shapes, and write more organized code in TypeScript.Beginner Friendly1 hour
- Free course
- Free course
Learn TypeScript: Union TypesLevel up your Typescript skills by learning how to combine individual types into flexible combinations with union types.Beginner Friendly1 hour
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,632,034 learners enrolled
- For Business9,519,948 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations12,507,358 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,148,398 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,576,737 learners enrolled
- Python4,370,707 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing3,952,070 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,733,558 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.