Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
The first step in creating effective designs is to understand people. In this course, you will dive into generative user research that aid the beginning stages of the development of product and design.
Syllabus1 lessons • 2 projects • 1 quizzes
Learn User Research: Generative course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn User Research: Generative today!
Looking for something else?
Understanding User ResearchThis article explains how user research is used to inform design decisions and introduces some common methodologies of user research.
What is a User Story?This article explains what user stories are and how they can be used to promote user-centered design thinking.
Using ChatGPT to Prepare for a MeetingLeverage ChatGPT to prepare for a professional meeting.
Related courses and paths
How to Clean Data with PythonLearn the basics of regular expressions and how to pull and clean data from the web with Python.With Certificate3 hours
- Free course
Build Connect Four Using PythonPut your Python knowledge to the test by creating a fully interactive Connect Four game!< 1 hour
- Free course
User Authentication & Authorization in ExpressIn this course, you'll learn how to implement User Authentication and Authorization in an Express web application.5 hours
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,894,208 learners enrolled
- Web Design3,701,749 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,241,029 learners enrolled
- For Business9,767,260 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,466,776 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,805,686 learners enrolled
- Python4,547,662 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,113,622 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,916,092 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.