Machine Learning: Logistic Regression
Predict the probability that a datapoint belongs to a given class with Logistic Regression.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary3 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Continue your Machine Learning learning journey with Machine Learning: Logistic Regression. Learn how to implement and evaluate Logistic Regression models, and interpret the probabilities it returns. Use these skills to predict the class of new data points.
Skills you'll gain
Prepare data for a Logistic Regression model
Implement and assess Logistic Regression models
Solve problems like disease identification and customer conversion
Projects in this course
Machine Learning: Logistic Regression course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Machine Learning: Logistic Regression today!
Looking for something else?
Regression vs. ClassificationLearn about the two types of Supervised Learning algorithms.
What is Scikit-Learn?Open-source ML library for Python. Built on NumPy, SciPy, and Matplotlib.
Introduction to Regression AnalysisThis article is a brief introduction to the formal theory (otherwise known as Math) behind regression analysis.
Related courses and paths
Intro to Machine LearningExplore linear regression, multiple linear regression, classification, and more in this introduction to the basics of Machine Learning.With Certificate15 hours
- Skill path
Learn Machine LearningLearn the basics of machine learning to train your own models.Includes 7 CoursesWith Certificate16 hours
- Free course
Simple Linear RegressionLearn how to fit and interpret linear regression with a single predictor variable2 hours
Browse more topics
- Python4,547,662 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,805,686 learners enrolled
- Machine Learning1,020,806 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,241,029 learners enrolled
- For Business9,767,260 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,466,776 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,894,208 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,113,622 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,916,092 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.