Time to completeApprox. 1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Continue your Machine Learning journey with Machine Learning: Perceptrons. Learn how to create a perceptron from scratch, set weights, and manage error.
Skills you'll gain
Explain what a perceptron is and how it relates to a neural network
Build a perceptron
Improve your perceptron’s performance
Hands-on learningDon’t just watch or read about someone else coding — write your own code live in our online, interactive platform. You’ll even get AI-driven recommendations on what you need to review to help keep you on track.
Machine Learning: Perceptrons course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Looking for something else?
What are Neural Networks?An artificial neural network is an interconnected group of nodes, an attempt to mimic to the vast network of neurons in a brain.
What Is Deep Learning?A quick overview of deep learning and its applications
Dangers of the Black BoxDeep learning models have deep implications.
Related courses and paths
- Skill path
Build Deep Learning Models with TensorFlowUse TensorFlow to build and tune deep learning models.Includes 7 CoursesWith CertificateIntermediate10 hours
- Free course
Build a Machine Learning PipelineLearn how to build machine pipelines that automate your workflow and keep everything consistent.Intermediate1 hour
- Skill path
Intermediate Machine LearningLevel up your machine learning skills with tuning methods, advanced models, and dimensionality reduction.Includes 5 CoursesWith CertificateIntermediate8 hours
Browse more topics
- Python4,370,504 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,576,443 learners enrolled
- Machine Learning963,753 learners enrolled
- AI2,567,062 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations12,507,297 learners enrolled
- For Business9,519,819 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,148,285 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,631,662 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing3,952,070 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.