Create an Advanced Web App with React and Redux
Learn how to build advanced web applications with React and Redux.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary22 hours
Certificate of completionYes
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Create an Advanced Web App with React and Redux:
About this skill path
Skills you'll gain
- Build dynamic web apps with React
- Manage complex state with Redux
- Deploy web apps from GitHub repositories
Syllabus6 units • 17 lessons • 13 projects • 11 quizzes
Introduction to React and Redux
Get a high-level overview of what you will learn in this skill path and learn how to set up your local development environment.
Learn how to build modular and reusable front-end components with React, the library that powers Facebook and Netflix!
Enhance your React applications with Redux, a popular state-management library.
Deploy your React+Redux application using Netlify and the Create React App command-line tool.
React and Redux Portfolio Project
Bring together what you have learned about React and Redux and build a project off of Codecademy.
Next Steps in Your Web Development Journey
See what’s next in your learning journey now that you have completed this Skill Path.
Projects in this skill path
Animal Fun FactsUsing a variety of JSX concepts, build an interactive interface that will display a selection of animal images and allow users to click an image for a fun fact.
Authorization FormPractice creating React components by building a simple authorization layer for a contact page.
CodeyOverflow ForumPractice working with multiple components in React to build a web forum, CodeyOverflow!
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Skill paths help you level-up
Get a specialized skillWant to level up at work? Gain a practical, real-world skill that you can use right away to stand out at your job.
Get step-by-step guidanceWe guide you through exactly where to start and what to learn next to build a new skill.
Get there quicklyWe’ve hand-picked the content in each Skill Path to fast-track your journey and help you gain a new skill in just a few months.
Ready to learn a new skill?Get started on Create an Advanced Web App with React and Redux with a free Codecademy account.
Looking for something else?
React Developer ToolsUse React Developer Tools to debug your React applications.
Creating a React AppUse create-react-app to easily create a React application on your own computer.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn Redux: FundamentalsImplement the Redux state management into your application using core methods of the Redux API.5 hours
- Free course
- Free course
Learn Redux: Redux ToolkitRefactor your code with Redux Toolkit, an essential package for any Redux application.1 hour
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,876,488 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,216,713 learners enrolled
- For Business9,751,337 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,441,649 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,786,833 learners enrolled
- Python4,532,293 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,098,222 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,899,068 learners enrolled
What's included in skill paths
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.