Pass the Technical Interview with Swift
Learn how to use data structures and algorithms in Swift to ace a technical interview.
Includes Swift, Data Structures, Algorithms, iOS Development, Interview Prep, Programming, and more.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary10 hours
Certificate of completionYes
Prerequisites2 coursesWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Pass the Technical Interview with Swift:
- Learn Swift
- Learn Intermediate Swift
About this skill path
In this Skill Path, you’ll learn the foundational data structures and algorithms that you need to pass a technical coding interview. You’ll answer common interview questions that test how to build linear and non-linear data structures, as well as how to define searching and sorting algorithms.
Skills you'll gain
- Build data structures in Swift
- Write algorithms in Swift
- Ace a technical interview in Swift
Syllabus7 units • 28 lessons • 1 projects • 30 quizzes
Welcome to Interview Prep in Swift
Learn why data structures are relevant for a technical interview.
Learn how to evaluate the efficiency of algorithms and how to write recursive methods in Swift.
Linear Data Structures
Learn how to build linked lists, queues, stacks, and hash tables in Swift.
Non-Linear Data Structures
Learn how to build trees, heaps, binary search trees, and graphs in Swift.
Learn how to search arrays, trees, and graphs in Swift.
Learn how to implement bubble sort, merge sort, and quicksort in Swift.
Whiteboarding and Practice Problems
Learn best practices for technical interviews and work through some practice problems.
Projects in this skill path
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Skill paths help you level-up
Get a specialized skillWant to level up at work? Gain a practical, real-world skill that you can use right away to stand out at your job.
Get step-by-step guidanceWe guide you through exactly where to start and what to learn next to build a new skill.
Get there quicklyWe’ve hand-picked the content in each Skill Path to fast-track your journey and help you gain a new skill in just a few months.
Ready to learn a new skill?Get started on Pass the Technical Interview with Swift with a free Codecademy account.
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Introduction to Algorithms and Linear Data Structures in SwiftLearn about the fundamental data structures of computer science and implement them in the Swift programming language.4 hours
- Skill path
Pass the Technical Interview with PythonLearn about the computer science concepts of data structures and algorithms and build implementations of each from scratch in modern Python.Includes 8 CoursesWith Certificate25 hours
- Career path
iOS DeveloperLearn how to use Swift and SwiftUI to build iOS applications.Includes 26 CoursesWith Certificate35 hours
Browse more topics
- Swift185,143 learners enrolled
- Mobile Development1,877,284 learners enrolled
- Interview Prep104,429 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,241,029 learners enrolled
- For Business9,767,260 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,466,776 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,894,208 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,805,686 learners enrolled
- Python4,547,662 learners enrolled
What's included in skill paths
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.