Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary13 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites2 coursesWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn React:
- Learn HTML
About this course
Skills you'll gain
Understand key React concepts
Use JSX, props, state, and more
Work in React’s modular style
Syllabus11 lessons • 7 projects • 7 quizzes
Projects in this course
Animal Fun FactsUsing a variety of JSX concepts, build an interactive interface that will display a selection of animal images and allow users to click an image for a fun fact.
Authorization FormPractice creating React components by building a simple authorization layer for a contact page.
CodeyOverflow ForumPractice working with multiple components in React to build a web forum, CodeyOverflow!
Learn React course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- This is certainly one of the best React courses out here, I tried learning t react some time ago, but I got confused and took a step back, I recently decided to give it another chance, so I looked up a crash course on YouTube, the terms were confusing, I then made a random google search for React Courses, I'm happy I found this because everything seems so easy to understand here!Pwaveino C.Verified Learner
- Very good course for beginners with no knowledge of REACT. They will start with scratch then slowly they will teach you everything and make you confident in REACT.Amit S.Verified Learner
- Overall, the course was really good than what I have expected. The interactive playgrounds made the course really fun. It was my first time learning react, and now I have a solid understanding of React.Neeraj G.Verified Learner
Our learners work at
Frequently asked questions about React
What Is React?
Originally unveiled by Facebook in 2013, React has since evolved into a cornerstone technology, forming the backbone of numerous applications, including those powering the very platform it originated from. If you’re new to React, this article will help introduce you to the basics. Whether you’re curious about the fundamental concepts or eager to dive straight into hands-on learning, our Learn React course provides an immersive and practical experience.
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn React today!
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn React: Additional BasicsTake your React skills to the next level by learning how to apply styles and use forms to get user input.1 hour
- Skill path
- Free course
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,873,620 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,212,883 learners enrolled
- For Business9,748,895 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,437,922 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,784,044 learners enrolled
- Python4,529,956 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,095,913 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,896,552 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.