Learn React.js: Part II
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary3 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites3 coursesWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn React.js: Part II:
- Learn HTML
- Learn React
About this course
ReactJS presents graceful solutions to some of front-end programming’s most persistent issues. It’s fast, scalable, flexible, powerful, and has a robust developer community that’s rapidly growing. There’s never been a better time to learn React.
Syllabus3 lessons • 3 projects • 3 quizzes
Projects in this course
Video PlayerPractice applying React programming patterns to create a responsive video player.
Styling Rock, Paper, ScissorsPractice styling React applications by challenging yourself to style an application in three different ways!
Social Network for PetsLet’s use React to build a simple social network for pets.
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn React.js: Part II today!
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn React: State ManagementManage states using programming patterns for mixing components with and without states.1 hour
- Free course
- Free course
Learn React: Lifecycle MethodsDiscover the three stages that comprise the lifecycle phases of React components.1 hour
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,873,620 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,212,883 learners enrolled
- For Business9,748,895 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,437,922 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,784,044 learners enrolled
- Python4,529,956 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,095,913 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,896,552 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.