Time to completeApprox. 5 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites3 coursesWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn React.js: Part II:
- Learn HTML
- Learn React
About this course
ReactJS presents graceful solutions to some of front-end programming’s most persistent issues. It’s fast, scalable, flexible, powerful, and has a robust developer community that’s rapidly growing. There’s never been a better time to learn React.
Syllabus3 lessons • 3 projects • 3 quizzes
Hands-on learningDon’t just watch or read about someone else coding — write your own code live in our online, interactive platform. You’ll even get AI-driven recommendations on what you need to review to help keep you on track.
Projects in this course
Video PlayerPractice applying React programming patterns to create a responsive video player.
Styling Rock, Paper, ScissorsPractice styling React applications by challenging yourself to style an application in three different ways!
Social Network for PetsLet’s use React to build a simple social network for pets.
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn React: State ManagementManage states using programming patterns for mixing components with and without states.Beginner Friendly1 hour
- Free course
- Free course
Learn React: Lifecycle MethodsDiscover the three stages that comprise the lifecycle phases of React components.Beginner Friendly1 hour
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,631,800 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations12,507,318 learners enrolled
- For Business9,519,871 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,148,317 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,576,571 learners enrolled
- Python4,370,590 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing3,952,070 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,733,482 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.