Rust for Programmers
A quick primer on the fundamentals of the Rust programming language for experienced programmers.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary1 hour
About this course
This course is dedicated to programmers who are already familiar with the world of programming and are looking to become acquainted with the Rust programming language. We designed this course to be a series of short, interactive articles that you can skim, dive into, or even skip. We did this so that you can use this course to both learn Rust and to check as a reference guide.
Rust for Programmers course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Frequently asked questions about Rust for Programmers
Rust is one of the most popular programming languages. It consistently ranks highly in popularity surveys among developers, and it’s becoming even more prominent as one of the most common languages used for blockchain development.
Join over 50 million learners and start Rust for Programmers today!
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn Intermediate Java: Generics and CollectionsDive into generics and Collections in Java and see how they can help you write more advanced code.3 hours
- Free course
R for ProgrammersAn introduction to the fundamentals of the R programming language for experienced programmers.1 hour
- Free course
Python for ProgrammersAn introduction to the basic syntax and fundamentals of Python for experienced programmers.3 hours
Browse more topics
- Computer Science7,441,649 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,216,713 learners enrolled
- For Business9,751,337 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,876,488 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,786,833 learners enrolled
- Python4,532,293 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,098,222 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,899,068 learners enrolled
- IT3,856,330 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.