Time to completeApprox. 8 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn Sorting Algorithms with Python:
- Learn Python 3
About this course
Sorting numbers is one of the most commonly used computer science operations. There is an abundance of data in our digital world and sorting makes it easier to find what you’re looking for. Proficiency in this topic will help prepare you for your next coding interview.
Syllabus8 lessons • 1 projects • 8 quizzes
Hands-on learningDon’t just watch or read about someone else coding — write your own code live in our online, interactive platform. You’ll even get AI-driven recommendations on what you need to review to help keep you on track.
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Java: AlgorithmsLearn the basics of recursion and how to implement and analyze important algorithms in Java.Beginner Friendly3 hours
Learn Data Structures and Algorithms with PythonLearn what data structures and algorithms are, why they are useful, and how you can use them effectively in Python.With CertificateIntermediate26 hours
- Skill path
Browse more topics
- Python4,370,504 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,148,285 learners enrolled
- Interview Prep100,021 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations12,507,297 learners enrolled
- For Business9,519,819 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,631,662 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,576,443 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing3,952,070 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,733,421 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.