Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with How to Analyze Business Metrics with SQL:
- Learn SQL
About this course
Building on the knowledge from the Learn SQL course, this course expands on the skillset that you’ll need to be able to interact with data and run meaningful analyses.
How to Analyze Business Metrics with SQL course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Frequently asked questions about How to Analyze Business Metrics with SQL
Business metrics, also known as key performance indicators (KPIs), are data points used to track a company’s progress toward various goals. Specific metrics will vary between companies, and they help inform organizational strategy and decision-making.
Join over 50 million learners and start How to Analyze Business Metrics with SQL today!
Looking for something else?
MonitoringThis article provides an overview of the practice of monitoring a system.
Create a Business Pitch Using ChatGPTUse ChatGPT to generate a business pitch that is effective and impactful
What is a Relational Database Management System?Learn about RDBMS and the language used to access large datasets – SQL.
Related courses and paths
Learn Advanced ReactLearn advanced React techniques and topics including custom hooks, error boundaries, the Context API, and optimization.With Certificate5 hours
- Skill path
- Free course
Intro to SQLUse SQL to create, access, and update tables of data in a relational database.2 hours
Browse more topics
- Data Science5,773,222 learners enrolled
- SQL1,602,807 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,198,737 learners enrolled
- For Business9,739,276 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,423,561 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,863,104 learners enrolled
- Python4,521,185 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,087,334 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,886,895 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.