Learn Intermediate SQL for Marketers and Product Managers
Perform data analysis on funnels, churn, and attribution. This course contains advanced SQL content for new Marketers and Product Managers.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary3 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn Intermediate SQL for Marketers and Product Managers:
- Learn SQL
About this course
Once you have the SQL foundation you need, it’s time to apply those skills on-the-job. Designed for Marketers, Product Managers, Consultants, and Data Analysts, this course will teach you advanced techniques to work with data and frameworks specific to your career.
Syllabus3 lessons • 3 projects
Projects in this course
Usage Funnels with Warby ParkerAnalyze Warby Parker’s marketing funnel from Quiz → Home Try-On → Purchase in order to calculate conversion rates.
Calculating Churn RatesPractice calculating churn rates using SQL.
Attribution QueriesAnswer business questions about the performance of marketing campaigns for CoolTShirts.com, an innovative apparel shop.
Learn Intermediate SQL for Marketers and Product Managers course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Frequently asked questions about Intermediate SQL for Marketers and Product Managers
Many companies store their information in relational databases. SQL (Structured Query Language) is the programming language used to manage and query (pull data from) relational databases.
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn Intermediate SQL for Marketers and Product Managers today!
Looking for something else?
Giving and Receiving Project FeedbackLearn how to participate in peer feedback opportunities to improve your code and collaboration skills.
Contributing to an Open Source Project on GitHubLearn about the different ways you can contribute to an open source project!
Who Does What on a Developer Team (and How They Work)Learn how developer teams work and how you can work collaboratively with others to build a project.
Related courses and paths
- Career path
Data EngineerA data engineer builds the pipelines to connect data input to analysis.Includes 17 CoursesWith Certificate90 hours
- Career path
Data Scientist: Analytics SpecialistData Analysts and Analytics Data Scientists use Python and SQL to query, analyze, and visualize data — and communicate findings.Includes 22 CoursesWith Professional Certification70 hours
- Free course
Learn the Basics of Programming with CodecademyThis course is for new programmers who aren't sure what they want to learn about. Take this course to jumpstart your learning journey!1 hour
Browse more topics
- Data Science5,780,681 learners enrolled
- SQL1,604,884 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,208,440 learners enrolled
- For Business9,745,904 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,433,466 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,870,187 learners enrolled
- Python4,527,212 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,093,219 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,893,495 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.