Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
You’ll need to pass a technical interview if you want to be hired for a technical role. Don’t worry — these interviews are pretty predictable, and the same kinds of problems appear again and again. Even if you don’t have a technical interview scheduled just yet, practicing these common problems will help you grow as a programmer and problem solver, and will help you write cleaner and better code.
Syllabus2 lessons • 3 quizzes
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Looking for something else?
Why Asymptotic Notation?Learn why asymptotic notation is an essential tool for becoming an efficient programmer.
Acing the Technical InterviewTechnical interviews allow you to showcase your knowledge and skills to prospective employers.
Related courses and paths
- Skill path
Technical Interview Practice with PythonHone your coding skills by practicing with industry standard technical interview problems!With Certificate6 hours
- Career path
Front-End EngineerFront-end engineers work closely with designers to make websites beautiful, functional, and fast.Includes 34 CoursesWith Professional Certification115 hours
Browse more topics
- Interview Prep103,838 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,198,737 learners enrolled
- For Business9,739,276 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,423,561 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,863,104 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,773,222 learners enrolled
- Python4,521,185 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,087,334 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.