Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary<1 hour
About this course
Storytelling is the process of using fact and narrative to communicate something to your audience. While everyone can tell a story, certain people fine-tune their storytelling skills and become a storyteller on behalf of their organization, brand, or business. In this lesson, learn how to craft a compelling case for any audience using data and storytelling.
This course is a part of the Free Certification Course from HubSpot Academy on Reporting and Data.
Using Storytelling to Prove a Case With Data
In this lesson, learn how to craft a compelling case for any audience using data and storytelling.
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Using Storytelling to Prove a Case With Data today!
Looking for something else?
Intro to Data AcquisitionExploring and defining the methods of obtaining data
Why Data Structures?Learn what data structures are, why they are useful, and how you can use them effectively.
What is Big Data?Learn about applications of big data and how we can describe it with the 3 Vs
Related courses and paths
- Career path
Business Intelligence Data AnalystBI Data Analysts use Python and SQL to query, analyze, and visualize data — and Tableau and Excel to communicate findings.Includes 18 CoursesWith Certificate50 hours
- Career path
Data Scientist: Analytics SpecialistData Analysts and Analytics Data Scientists use Python and SQL to query, analyze, and visualize data — and communicate findings.Includes 22 CoursesWith Professional Certification70 hours
- Free course
Learn the Basics of Programming with CodecademyThis course is for new programmers who aren't sure what they want to learn about. Take this course to jumpstart your learning journey!1 hour
Browse more topics
- Data Science5,811,391 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,248,491 learners enrolled
- For Business9,772,007 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,474,701 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,899,584 learners enrolled
- Python4,552,416 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,118,359 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,921,246 learners enrolled
- IT3,878,047 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.