Velo by Wix: Working with Data
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary6 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Syllabus5 lessons • 3 projects • 4 quizzes
Projects in this course
Arrays: RGB GeneratorUse the power of arrays to store information about color and create an RGB color generator.
Objects: Recipe SieveRepresent recipes as objects and create a filter to display only the ones you want to see.
Datasets: National Parks AdventuresUse collections, datasets, and dynamic pages to display and collect information on a blog.
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Velo by Wix: Working with Data today!
Looking for something else?
Using Arrays to Group DataUse arrays to keep track of your data in an orderly fashion.
Up Next on VeloYou've come a long way from creating a Wix account to building complex websites in Velo, but your journey isn't over.
Connecting Page Elements to a DatasetIn Wix, you can display and gather content with page elements and datasets. When these items are in place, you can easily make the connection between your database and the pages on your site.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
- Free course
- Free course
Learn C#: Arrays and LoopsLearn how to organize data and automate repetitive tasks with arrays and loops.3 hours
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,905,628 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,256,625 learners enrolled
- For Business9,777,370 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,483,224 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,817,495 learners enrolled
- Python4,557,495 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,123,419 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,926,687 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.