background properties are used to add background wallpaper visuals for HTML elements.
- Shorthand way of expressing the various background properties of one or more element backgrounds in any order using a single declaration.
- Determines if the background image is fixed in relationship to the viewport or whether it will scroll along with the rest of the page.
- Returns a new blended color based on the background color and the background images.
- Defines the boundary within the element box at which the background is no longer drawn.
- Defines a color for the background of an element.
- Places one or more images in the background of the element.
- Specifies the background positioning area of a background.
- Defines the positions of one or more background images relative to the background-origin position. This is the point from which any background repetition will occur.
- Defines how the background image should be repeated if the image does not fully cover the element.
- Defines the size of one or more background images.
Interested in helping build Docs? Read the Contribution Guide or share your thoughts in this feedback form.