Performing dynamic mathematical calculations to set property values might sound difficult, but the
calc() function makes handling mathematical expressions simple and if we want to create responsive elements, the
max() functions are great solutions for setting case-specific design constraints.
- Performs mathematical calculations to determine values for properties.
- Restricts a given value between an upper and lower bound.
- Sets the largest value from a list of one or more comma-separated expressions as the value for a CSS property.
- Sets the smallest value from a list of one or more comma-separated expressions as the value for a CSS property.
- Anonymous contributors
Learn CSS on Codecademy
- Anonymous contributorsAnonymous contributors